You want to build European wide projects in areas such as environment, culture, media, health, energy,
transports, technologies, education, training, citizenship, justice, etc?
You want to find a European partner for your project? Get successfully prepared to the new European funding programmes of the 2014-2020 programming. Ybn’s training sessions on European subsidies can give you all the keys and tools you need
to elaborate your project and to submit successfully your application to the European Commission.
Deepen your knowledge on:
– The new architecture of the 2014-2020 funding programmes,
– The operating system and rules for participation in the programmes
A practical methodology on:
– The project conception according to the expectations of the managing authorities and the key instruments,
– The setting-up and formalisation of a partnership,
– The setting-up of an estimated eligible budget,
– The formalisation of the grant application,
– The method and criteria of the selection