YOU WANT TOCREATE IMPACT
WE WANT TO HELP YOU
- Board Council Director
- Media and Communication Manager
- Country Managers
- Membership Administrator
- International Cooperation Manager
- Secretary General
- Development Manager
- Events Associate
- Assistant of the Board Council
We are looking for students and recent grads with an entrepreneurial track record and the potential to build something big.
UNPAID Position & NO Internship
Applications will close at midday on the 20 June 2017, but earlier applications will be considered sooner.
- You are (or are about to be) a new graduate OR you are in your first or second job OR you are a self-sponsored active entrepreneur
- Demonstrable passion for entrepreneurship
- Proven risk appetite and evidence of resilience
- Able to manage chaos and cope with uncertainty
- Clear self-awareness and humility
- Ambitious, driven and highly motivated
- Right to travel in Europe and USA
Our application process is designed to give you a taste of what being on the programme will be like. The application process should be challenging but enjoyable.
• A small and dynamic team with complementary profiles
• A network of professional contacts
• Development of your skills within the field of Entrepreneurship , International Relations and Lobbying
• For more information please refer to our website: www.ybn.club
Your initial application will require a CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to submit a one page cover letter outlining your motivation to apply as well as a 1-minute video outlining why you think you should join Youth Business Network International Board. Successful candidates at this stage will be invited to attend an assessment centre in June . The assessment centre will test your passion for entrepreneurship, your team work skills and your aptitude for YBN programme through a variety of exercises and challenges.
HAVE YOU GOT ANY ADVICE FOR MY CV?
- We recommend updating your CV to reflect any relevant work experience and evidence of your passion for entrepreneurship.
- Your CV should be no longer than one page of A4.
WHAT SHOULD MY COVER LETTER ENTAIL?
- Your cover letter should outline your motivation to apply, why you think you would be a fantastic candidate for YBN and a brief overview of the most entrepreneurial thing you have done in the last 18 months.
- Your cover letter should be no longer than one page of A4 (max. 500 words).